Thanks to Trop50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 Fabulous Wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous!
Although I am still somewhat new to the blogging community I would like to take this opportunity to share with you 5 bloggers that I read on a daily basis and think are just fabulous. While they all may be considered “healthy living bloggers” they are all unique and entertaining in their own way. I define fabulous in the blogging world as someone who manages to inspire, entertain, and make me laugh all at once.
1. Rachel Wilkerson of rachelwilkerson.com I have been reading Rachel’s blog for almost two years now and find her absolutely hysterical. While she does like to share healthy recipes and exercise ideas, she also shares real life tips, like when it is acceptable to have Mcdonald’s breakfast. She puts a witty spin on just about every topic imaginable and I always laugh out loud at her “rules” to live by.
2. Clare from Fitting It All In: I love reading Clare’s blog because she is so similar to me! We are the same age, graduated from college a little over one year ago, both like to go out and be social while still trying to live a healthy lifestyle. She is much better at it then I am, she even works out when going back to her old college! Clare’s blog is one that really inspires me to fit exercise and healthy living into my crazy social schedule.
3. The Angry Runner: Now I am sure the angry runner would be appalled to know someone is calling her fabulous but I think her blog really is, quite fabulous. It is one I have read since the beginning of my blog reading days and I will continue to for her straight forward, no bs attitude. While she may be angry, the mysterious angry runner is also an amazing athlete. Her running times are something I can only dream of and she posts very helpful information about training and running recovery.
4. Janae from The Hungry Runner Girl: Janae’s blog is I am sure one of the most popular within the exercise blogging community. Not only is she an amazingly fast runner she loves to blog about all the desserts and ice cream she eats reminding us that it is all about balance. Even when she is injured and can’t run she still inspires her readers to be the best they can be no matter what type of exercise they are enjoying.
5. Amy from Second City Randomness: I love Amy’s blog because she lives in Chicago, like me! I love reading about other people’s adventures in Chi-town and hearing about all the fun things there are to do here. She is also very funny and always has creative posts about her healthy life.
While there are a billion amazing bloggers out there in all different categories these are the 5 that I think are just FABULOUS!
I hope that one day someone will find my blog to be fabulous as well
Don’t forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.