This week has been a crazy, exciting and busy week. A lot of big things have happened in my life and I have a lot of things to be thankful for so today I bring you Thankful Thursday!
- I am thankful for my new apartment! I have signed a lease on a new place with my sister and her friend starting August 1st! the decision to move, find a place, and sign on it all happened within the past 10 days or so. I am going to miss my roommates now and my current apartment but finding a new apartment was essential due to…
- MY PUPPY. I have mentioned on and off on this blog that I want a dog and as of yesterday I have a deposit on a 4 day old golden-doodle pup! I will share so many pictures you will hate me soon enough. I made the decision to buy a pup instead of adopt because my roommate is allergic and can only be around hypoallergenic dogs. If you have any other questions about how I chose my pup please ask
- I am very thankful for ice cream. It has been really warm here lately and all I want is ice cream at all times. I’ve had cookies n creme, snickers ice cream bars, and hagaan daz ice cream cones. All within the past 4 days thankyaverymuch. Don’t judge me, or do. Either way I’m probably going to eat more ice cream tonight.
- I am also thankful for smoothies. I have been loving on smoothies lately and this one was especially delicious. Frozen mango, pineapple and strawberry pieces mixed with milk and strawberry yogurt. Heaven in a glass.
- I am also thankful for books! I love reading books especially fiction, trashy romance novels. I have been trying to read more books lately and just finished this one. A great read if anyone is looking for an only semi-trashy romance novel.
- Finally I am thankful for 3 day weekends. I fly to Nashville Saturday morning to hang out with my boyfriend and his two sisters and their two friends. Its going to be an awesome 3 day weekend. I am NOT thankful for the fact that they all get to go on Friday and I have to go by myself on Saturday due to my lack of vacation days but cest le vie.